Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Disney Words

I'm on the front page! Don't I look so cute when I'm scared? –Lilly Trustcott (Hannah Montana) #disneywords

There’s something very familiar about those eyes. –Boomer (The Fox and The Hound) #disneywords

Cogsworth: How could you do that? Beast: I had to. Cogsworth: Yes, but why? Beast: Because I love her. #disneywords

Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are until someone finds you. –Alice in Wonderland #disneywords

You can laugh now, but some of those people back there were crying. –Blaster (G-Force) #disneywords


When you're the best of friends, sharing all that you discover. –Fox and the Hound #disneyquote

Well it's my favorite! Far off places, daring swordfights, magic spells, a prince in disguise! –Belle (Beauty and the Beast) #disneyquote

All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. –Peterpan #disneyquote

If you make a wish on evening star, it's sure to come true! -Young Tiana (The Princess and The Frog) #disneyquote

I didn't come all this way just to see you quit. -Doc Hudson (Cars) #disneyquote

Being with you is my friendliest thing to do. –Pooh #disneyquote

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com