Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Heya! It seems like 8 days again goes to November 4th! It seems like 8 days again goes to my birthday^^ whoaaa whoaaa whoaaa >< I felt like yeasterday I cried because of a surpraise from 9-4, felt like yesterday Hachigoro came at November 3rd and bring his new girlfriend............................. okay just forget it!!

And this is what i want for my birthday :

1. Blackberry Onyx.
But if I only get a Blackberry Gemini, I'll not refuse.

2. A Drummer to be My Boyfriend.
Oke ini ngaco banget-___-

3. Big Surpraise From My Bestfriends.
Will dwarfs give a surpraise for me? Now they are increasingly busy, will they take the time for me?

4. Birthday Cake
Hey, this is birhday. Cake just for completing my birthday :p

5. Everyone Say "Happy Birthday" To Me
I wish all the people who know me say it, especially........... ♥♥♥♥♥

6. Doa
Just pray everthing gonna be the best for me, thank you :)

Well. thats it.
If you wanna give me sumthin of course I'll take it hahaha so, come quickly November 4th, and by my day, November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com