Friday, December 3, 2010

Facts

1. I'm 15. Don't be fooled by my child face.

2. Currently in the 10th grade and attends high school in east Jakarta

3. Wears Tomkins shoes & sneakers, Nike & Swatch watches on my right hand

4. Loves mayonaise

5. Would like to be a novelist

6. Sign is Scorpio

7. Very dangerous if I badmood.

8. Have an extraordinary imagination

9. I really love watching movies, especially fiction. I always feel a pleasant sensation when watching a movie. Than sensation is hard to express by words.

10. I like some handsome and cute boys.

11. Loves anime / manga, especially Detective Conan.

12. Favorite books is Harry Potter series, Tunnels series, Coraline and Peter Pan series.

13. If I want something right now and I can't get it, I would think that I'll get it later. But one day or two days or one week after that, I would not want it again.

14. I would scared or crying if somenone scold me.

15. Reading comics / novels, movie marathon or sleep all day long if I stay at home for a long time.

16. Addicted with Tae Kwon Do fighting.

17. I hate some movies like Final Destination, and I'll crying if you force me to wathing Happy Three Friends. I scared of it for sure.

18. I can't stop talking if I share my favorite thing(s)

19. Easy feels hungry, easy feels fully.

20. More childish than my lil' sister ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com