Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Just Wanna Be A Princess, Not In A Hour.

Hi readers, I just watched Princess Hours (Korean Drama) this afternoon. I know, I'm extremly late guys. Ehm don't judge me I'm a Korean lovers, I just like watchin' movies. I like to be a part of the story that I see. It was fun, really fun. And now, I became a Princess. Every part in the movie, I imagine that I was a Princess. I changed all the cast. Lee Shin and Lee Yul is cute<3>galau', it's like sad-confuse-terribly sad. Yea know what I mean, right readers? I feel this way beacause of Lee Shin's friends & Hyo Rin. I'm gonna kill them soon anyway. And because of Lee Shin too aaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Chae Kyung started love him which mean I also like the people in my imagination. Ohya one thing again, Lee Yul is really kind U.U *hugkisses*. How not to 'galau' if you were in the vicinity of those Princes? Ohmygod please don't think I'm weird. Maybe someday I'm gonna be an Actress wk but i prefer to be a novelist. And here enjoying some picts from that drama:















Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com