Friday, October 5, 2012

MEET PIYO!

Hey there! It's friday already wuwuwuwuw~ How's yours? Mine is not so good hahah. I'm still the usual me, the hyper child in the first class but then something turned wrong in the next class, so yeah, tears dropped a little hafhafhaf then I'm in the pretty bad mood. OK. Just forget what happened before. I'm going to have fun tomorrow. I'll visit University of Indonesia, scanning my future campus hahahah aminnnn. I'll post some pict from that event later then.
Anyway, have you seen my class's mascot? IT IS CUTE. Wanna see?


This is Piyo, and XII - Language love Piyo <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">

It was Chierly's actually, but now Piyo is ours hahahaha. Me and Chierly dressed it up in our extra class, since the class was super boring zzzzzz. And here is our stylish Piyoooooo~



Piyo using Chierly's ribbon. Cute, right?


Nerdyyyyyyyyy!




Since today is friday, the moslem in my school should wear hijab, Piyo should wear one too. Idk why Piyo so frikin cute like me. It's ok just kidding lol

Well, this is for today and I'll post later about tomorrow's event in my future university hhhhhhh ciao~


No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com