Sunday, February 1, 2015

What I miss The Most








THEY

ARE

SO

DAMN

AWESOME

!!!!!!!!!!!!


Last Monday when I hang around with my dwarfies we just found out that we (me, Fani, Zack,and Cici too I guess) like watching them, well since all dwarfies is taekwondo members (not anymore except Fani), when all of us watching K-Tigers videos............................................

"What the hell we did when we were practicing the last few years ago???!!!"

Why don't we moves like them......
All the kicks and moves are beautiful ;-;
If I can turn back time, I'll tell sabeum to teach us properly so we become like them.
Well, and I miss fighting in the arena, the arena, the screams, the thrill...........
:_)

Oh, here's a little piece of memories from a few years ago with Meyo.
(pardon the animal faces bcs well we both maybe not that good looking after all the fights)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com