Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Being Insecure

I am one kind of hella emotionally kid.

And here comes the time where I'm being emotional over................. nothing? Well actually I'm still not sure what I'm keeping up lately.

Maybe it's just because I'm on my super free time, when everyday is holiday, until I find out what I'm suppose to do.

"Just try whatever, everything.", sounds easy as they said that.

But the truth is, I'm the most picky person. Somehow, I choose being happy rather than money. But the sad truth, money also makes happiness. So?

What I really want, of course, traveling far away, far from everything I knew, out of comfort zone. But, I need money to make it happen tho.








Currently trying to fight over something.
And waiting for my graduation day.
Yay.



Love, Nach

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com