Monday, December 31, 2018

A Self Reflection





Wow.

That's my first thought of 2018.

Yes, wow.

Looking back from the beginning of 2018 until now, so MANY things happened, like M A N Y.
As always, looking back to what happened before I always getting really emotional.

In the beginning of 2018, I still felt this anxiousness around me, about what should I do next since I graduate and still not feeling like want a job. I am still trying my luck to apply this scholarship. I went back and forth to campus again to get some papers and recommendation letters from my professors. At the same time did some medical check up WHICH is another shocking results that doctor said that my lungs are not healthy. But fuck that, I don't feels sick at all, but still I have to eat some healthy foods and vitamins to keep me fit. And applied the scholarship. I have to wait again for a few months, in the meantime I helped my baby sister moved to Yogyakarta because she will attend university there. And weeks after, suddenly the scholarship announcement came! which is such as a blessing.

See.

Now here I am, in the end of 2018, in my dorm room, doing some home works and studying for exams. But I am happy. Yes, genuinely happy.

See.

Dear self, you made it. Don't stop believing to something that you want. If its really your destiny, you will accomplish it. Someday, someways, somehow.


Dear my old self, thank you for believe in yourself, for not giving up.
Dear my future self, keep believing, don't forget to be happy and be thankful.


Happy New Year.



Hope you'll learn more and explore more in the following year.




Love, Nach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com