Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing Me

hey, Ki!
im dina but some people call me Nacchi
but i would be so glad
if you have a special nickname for me c:
im, im good at wasting time
i think fairy tale to real
and u're not asking
but im trying to be honest
i eat cheese, but only at pizza
and sometimes on a homemade pasta
otherwise it smells like awkward to me
and i, i like it i saw ur name at my timeline
and i love you when you look at me
i never trust my hamster to walk around
and i like to use the word 'owski'
as a noun, or an adverb, or an adjective
and i've never really been into bars
i really like cool sneakers and animation
and salad with lots of mayonaise on it
i love the sounds of harp
and making someone smile
well, you probably know more than you ever wanted to
so be careful when you ask next time
so if you wanna know
here it goes
gonna tell you this
the part of me that'll show if you're close
gonna let you see everything
but remember that you asked for it
i'll try to do my best to impress
but it's easier to let you take a guess at the rest
but you wanna hear what lives in my brain
my heart, will you ask for it, for your perusing?
at times confusing, hopefully amusing
introducing me


yeah copying frm Nick Jonas's song :p but this just for introduce my self to Iki :3



Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com