Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nickname

Hi readers! :D

Many friends who called me with a variety of nicknames, my real nickname is Dina but there's much friends call me little girl-______- some friends call me Dinay, and recently i got a new nickname, Nacchi, some high school friends call me Nacchi.
Exactly where that nickname came from? let's find out with me!

  • Little Girl: im a small girl; skinny and short. far compared to my friends-_- there's a lot of junior that are much higher than me-_-my innocent face increasingly reinforce that i was a little girl.
  • Dinay: from the 8th grade i call myself Dinay. yeah 'y' means ysndn HAHAHA if you were my friend since junior high school, you must know what i mean v-_-v someone who until now was still called me Dinay is kak Ita.
  • Nacchi: they took from my twitter name, @dinacchi. so they called me Nacchi. i also dont know why i named my twitter @dinacchi haha. i just remembered when i read Girls Story comic book, that one of the Morning Musume's personnel is named Nacchi :o her real name is Natsumi Abe.


Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com