Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hi! How're ya? How's school? Still suck, rite? :P Meyo's school had a holiday last friday and in a last week they had a 3 days holiday. My school? Just gave a 1 DAY FOR BREAK. Totally sucks. But the best part is I've never feels 'galau' again hahaha cz I started can't-stop-reading-novels again! And I got a partner for talkin' about fiction! Yay! But but but, I heard a rumors about this girl. They said bla bla bla and bla. For me, that's just a silly gossip, yeah, even some of that rumors is true, I don't think she's bad. She's nice, cool, funny, pretty and gorgeous. We hv a same hobby, fav things & obsession, that's why I like her. So, even you said a bad things about her, you can't make hate her.
Well, I'm 15 yrsold. Sometimes I want to wear a dress, a cute dress with a pastel colour. But it may looks uncute if I wear it •_• This is sounds embrassing but, I'm 15 and I still don't hv a dress-_- hshshshshshsh okay stop the fuck up. And sometimes I hopes that I can be a famous one, hangout with some friends and gossiping in starbucks. Isn't that cool? Yeah, I'm not brave enough to go to somewhere without my parents. I'm not pretty enough. What I hv is just this lil' girl posture & innocent face. Ppl said that I'm cute and blahblahblahblahblurgh, thanks, I always wanted to be cute forever like a little kid, but, when I saw my friends grown up, feels like I hope I was like them, grown up to be a pretty girl hahaha but I prefer to be forever young \m/
So, just be ur self whoever u are and whatever u like!
Warm hugs, Dina♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com