Sunday, March 20, 2011

LONG WEEKEND! YIPPIEEEEE!
Yeah guys, I got a break for 8 days, what a heaven! And today is a day five, still have 3 more days, let's have fun! But, i got much homework tu, actually just physics but the teacher gimme sucha too fuckin' much of it, yucks. I dont even start doing my homework-_-v planned to did it in tuesday hohoho.
My first day of my holiday, Adin visited me at home kyaaaaaaaa i-just-can't-believe-she-came >< since graduation day in Junior High School we never meet again cz ahe moved to Padang. We talked a lot of things, and of course about our novel. The Greatest Adventure.
Second day, planned to go to Nanda's house to doing our physics's group task, but, Madi canceled it, so, Dwarfs (without Zackry) came to my house. We watching Yukan Club (as always), eating (haha) and webcam-ing. We always dis a same thing if we together but, we never bored :D love ya guys ({})



More photos u can find in dwarfs bluggie
Day third, hangout with my Ugets♥ ahaha its a long story about Ugets, I'll talk about my Ugets later, kay? ;) We're going to some mall, hunting for comics and just walking around.
Saturday and now, Sunday, just laying at homey. Tomorrow Im gonna bike-ing to the swimming pool and then swimming of course, with my beloved dwarfs fufufuf and maybe we're gonna takin' some underwater picts! What a lovely. Well see ya next time!





Hugs & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com