Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chapter 5 Page 132



Today is last day of school for this week, yup early weekend^^!
Anyway, I just like doing nothing at school today. First class is Sport, we're played soccer and softball, I'm not in the mood so I kinda sat near the field and watching them '-'v Next is Antrophology, we only answer some questions. English class, the teacher came late so she just give us some works (like we would do it hahahah). Indonesian Laguage, I bet the teacher was too lazy to walk to our class, so we're free. We did some remedial for Citizen class, we're all working toghether hahahaha that was Language Class would do-_- we can't get rid of politic things puft. Last is Art class, one of our favorite! I was done with my typology works and walking around class, I'm so boreeeeed. And I found that my classmate who pretty good at art doing some nailart for her nails , so I asked her do make my nails pretty<3 She paint pokeball and pikachu for my nails huhuhum that was cuteeeee. Kwangmin will love it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com