Friday, May 11, 2012

Chapter 5 Page 133

 Hi bloggie! I just wanna shared some of my idols from South Korea, I found out that they're attractive in their different ways. Well, I only choose the handsomest of the handsome :p


Hyong Wa

He's kind of mature. I loved it when he was singing and playing guitar. This is what kind of brother that I would love to have.


Taecyeon

This one is my favorite from all of 2PM members. He's sucha perfect brother. Taecyeon will be my forever and always~


Wooyoung

Aish. Wooyoung. Erm there's no right words to describe this stupid Oppa-_- He's so damn childish, but cute, funny, and that's why I like him. He 'll be my another brother. I'll never get bored of him phuffff.


Siwon

OH-MON-DIEU, he have sucha perfect smile. I love this kind of smile. I just know him about 2 weeks ago (Idk well about SuJu anyway) when I watched Skipbeat. He's on it. He killed me by his smile. Damit. If all boys from the whole world have this kind of smile, life 's gonna be brighter HAHAHAH.

Luhan

This is baby Lulu^^ cute, right? He's part of EXO, but from EXO-M side. EXO is new boys from SMTOWN. All of them are gorgeous, believe me! But baby Lulu is one of my favorite. He paired with Sehun from EXO-K. They both looks cute together. I saw one video from Luhan, he said happy birthday to Sehun. He can't come bcs he was in China. It was cuteee>< and Luhan way too cute when he said "daebak" word. Me wuff you baby Luluuu<3

Kai

See the way he dance? See the way he smile? See the way he did aegyeo? See the way he sing? See the way the did nothing? Everything he did just too perfect :') He can be handsome, cute and damn sexy sometimes. OMGASDFGHJKL why he have to be that perfect?????!!???

Kwangmin

This is what I called another LOVE!
I'm totally falling for him. He's just like another me. Childish and innocent :p
We're sucha cute and best couple, no offense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com