Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Iki

Iki.........




New crush in my life.
Someone i've ever met in the past.
Someone who shouldn't found again.
If i didn't become a 31 SHS's student, i don't have to like him again.
If i didn't become ur classmate in Orientation School Period, i don't need to know everything 'bout ur self.
If i didn't saw you, i don't have to feel lose in at the beginning of the story.
Yeah................ i've already lose at my new story :(
I don't give up so soon, like this, in my last story..
I hate my new story!!!!!!!
I was just three weeks in this story but, i already feel defeated. Very lose. Very stupid.
Iki is popular.
Iki's friends is popular.
Iki always surrounded by popular people.
Iki is different wif me.
My friends is just usual people, not too popular as Iki's friends.
I hate this fact.
The fact that i can't be Iki's friend.
The fact that Iki is popular.
The fact that im in love wif Iki for the second time.
I need my old story.
I hate my new story. I hate the popular people who made me can't making a friendship wif Iki.
I really want my old story.
In my old story, i was surrounded by nice people. There're dwarfs who always beside me. There're 9-4's member who always made me laugh. There're my taekwondo's club who made me feel verys comfortable. But now, they're gone. I need them back.
And about my crush, Hachigoro still #1 for me :( but i started to not like him when i want to still like him :(( snif snif..
I was so stupid to like Iki.
I guess i don't deserve to like a handsome and popular boy likes Iki :(
I feels like Jan Di who hopeing Jun Pyo is a usual boy, not the heir of the Shin Wa group-_-
I hope that Iki is a ordinary boy, not a popular boy.
Should i give up so soon?
Should i give up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com