Sunday, June 27, 2010

Test Has Been Completed

Finally, taekwondo test already done !! Im so relieved, but, Sabeum Fatkhu said there are four people who didn't pass the red belt test, OH GOD ! I guess i'm the one of four who don't pass-__- im so afraid. But i've tried my best! and hopefully it was just a lie. I hope, us; who take the geup two test for red belt, can pass our test, aminnn.

Now, i want to tell you; readers, about today :)
I arrived at the place of examination; House Gymnastics (Raden Inten) at 6 am and directly met Cici in the courtyard. We went inside and met Zackry. We chatted briefly and I got a call from Meyo,
M (Meyo) D (Me)

M: Dina, where are you?
D: Of course in Building Gym. you?
M: I just finished a bath
D: Gosh-___-
M: Whether the test has started?
D: Not yet
M: What time the exam at the beginning?
D: I do not know?
M: OK, see you later!


Soon thereafter, streching starts, while Meyo not yet arrived to the test. Fani and Luthfan too little too late. Meyo finally gets the punishment from Sabeum for being late.
After streching, the opening ceremony of taekwondo test and then written test. Almost everything that i written in my previous post, is the test material.
Then we; the senior red belt, got tasked to oversee the junior test.
This is the MOST EXHAUSTHING
! We must keep an eye on elementary school children end they're so unruly! I have repeatedly cautioned them, but sometimes they do funny things. Sabaeum told them to push-up, but there was a boy who take a nap I had to pick him up and said, "Do you want to pass this exam, right? Be a good boy!", the boy finally behaving like angel BUT soon behaving like a little devil again
There also a boy who always complaining, "When the exam was over? I'm tired." I said, "If you follow Sabeum's instruction well, you will soon complete this exam!", But he reluctantly followed the exam-_-

when accompanying the junior fight i feels that im cool this is the first time i accompanied them fight. It seemed only yesterday i do a white belt test ahaha.
Who take the geup two test of only eight people, the number of participants who take the test made me very nervous-_-
I was right in front of the appraiser and my juniors watch our test
(except for blue belt)
If i make a mistake would be embarrassing.
But i'm thankful because i didn't make the fatal mistake (maybe) because the testers did not punish me.
And the end result ........................................
'He said' there are four people who don't pass the test, even though the participants only eight people

I'm so scared... as well as other participants.
We can only hope that hopefully it was just mental browbeating to raise us, aminnnn.


Hug & Kisses @dinacchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com