Friday, July 9, 2010

Never Say Good Bye :')

Hey bloggers ^_^

Soon i'll be separated from 199 Junior High School ;_・
I've graduated from that school.
I've tried my best in that school.
And i.................

I left many memories almost in every corner of the school.
Too many memories in there to tell.
Now, i've run out of time to learn in 199 Junior High School.
Maybe i can't get a chairmate like Dinda, Imas or Adin again, and i'll never see them and other friends in the canteen in my Senior High School.
After the recess bell rang, i couln't go to Meyo & Cici's class again, also i rarely even hear their voices.
Maybe in my Senior High Scool school i wouldn't find boys like Zackry, Fani and Luthfan.
I rarely get a friendship with boys, but in front of them i can show them who's the real me. They're really nice to me, even though they are often bullying me o(>< )o o( ><)o yaeh but i still love them. I will miss all of their behavior.
At there i wouldn't find a hangoutmate like Aghe.
At there will be no cute Chinese friend who like Asajima
xOx
At there, maybe i can't find a friend like Mayang, Zhy, Tari, Tiwi, Hana, Weny, Bisry, Sasa, Ekky, Ganies, Ayu, Cile, Nabila, Nabil, Dicky, Achy, Syifa, Dyah, Syaifa, Kina, Mahasty, Viana, Susan huaaah too much people to tell you one by one.
Fuhh ._. it seems only yesterday that i entered the 199 Junior High School's gate awkwardly.
It seems only yesterday that i was smiling because seeing Hachigoro passes in front of me
♥.♥
It seemed only yesterday i got my first medal.
It seems only yesterday that i wanted to kill Fakhri because he mocked me
¬_¬
It seemed only yesterday Agus spill Fanta on my white skirt when the practice of Science.

It seems only yesterday that me, Dinda, Ferina and Mayang create song lyrics.
It seems only yesterday that we made PEMANTO.
It seems only yesterday that i was conducting my first taekwondo test.
It seems only yesterday that i started writing The Greatest Adventure; Zombie Attack
It seemed only yesterday i hurt someone who is now is my bestfriend.
It seemed only yesterday i saw Hachigoro with his new hair at the Senior High School
♥_♥
It seems only yesterday that i made a bestfriends with Meyo, Zackry, Cici, Luthfan & Fani.
I think.....
It's hard to leave 199 Junior High School
I will miss them all >O<

still remember this one guys? :') we're still in grade 7!

celebrating Zackry's birthday with REPOT & Cile (his girlf)

Full House cover

after the announcement for National Exam

when Ekky still with us

feat Meyo, Cici & Aghe

with my blvd chairmate, Dinda :) 8 Senior High School student!

Manohara style awkw

this photo was taken shortly after we went up to grade 9

after musical drama test wth; 9-4 & Mrs.Laela

my musical drama's group. im the purple one ;p


I'll never say never (?) erggh i mean, i'll never say goodbye to them all because, we'll meet each other, someday and somewhere :')




Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com