Friday, April 8, 2011

Why does people feelin love if they’re gonna changing their couple? Are they jst playin around or what? Isn’t that the couples always says sumthin lyk I Lv u and much more? So, if they’re broke up in the end, what’s that I Lv u’s words mean? Didn’t that prove that they’re liar? Sorry if my opinion annoy you. This is just what I thought. As you know, I’ve never have a boyfriend so, this is why I had a different opinion wth you guys. But, if you think deeply, isn’t that right? We’re searching for someone who can really really take care of us, rite? You might want someone lyk that. If you guys changing couple so easily, isn’t that gonna hurt someone? Sad, right?

Fo me. Even sometimes ehhhh not sometimes, often, I often envy my besties who had a boyfrnd / girlfrnd, but I prefer to be single until I found someone who really really really reallyyyyyyyy belongs to me. Only me. Just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com