Saturday, April 30, 2011


Always continue the climb. It is possible for you to do whatever you choose, if you first get to know who you are and are willing to work with a power that is greater than ourselves to do it.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox-

I've a dream, just like everyone.
I want to be a writter just like JK Rowling, JRR Tolkien, Christoper Paolini, and others.
I'm writting fiction. I want everyone who reads my story can feels like they're inside, not just like when they're reading newspaper or magazine. I'll unlock their imagination by my words.
Watch out. Just wait and see. You'll find a top young writter in here. New York Times Best Seller, wait for me! :D





Top Young Writter,
Anandina Swastika Dewi

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com