Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hi budds! :D
It's Deecembsky alreadyy! can you feel the winter air? can you feel the joy? can you hear the bells from Santa's deers? me so excite><
Anyway, these days, since I signed XI - Bahasa, everyday and averything feels so right, I never feels so much better than this before. Everyday I enjoyed every subject, everyday I shared so much fun with XI - Bahasa, we already had a private outting class twice, they cheered me up, they making fun of me, they laughing with me, they loved me like a sister, and we laughing so much with our homeroom teacher.
This crazy class I loved the most!
This is near the end of our first semester and I already loveeeee this class. We're still a classmate for the next two years. There're gonna be much more fun waiting for us!
And I took français class since one mont ago, I guess. First, the class feels so awkward 'cause almost of my classmate are in university. But then, they started act so warm and nice. There's one my favorite, totally gorgeous. I scream out lyk crazy after he greet me.
Everything never felt so good before.
This year are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com