Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chapter 3 Page 66

Français test today. The test just so........ phew-_- There's six written test. I don't even know what to do in second and third part. How to change a words into a present in Français? How did I know when I should put un-une-la-de la-etc if I don't even know the words is feminim or masculin? Screw that, monsieur. I even skipped Japanese Noken (Japanese test) training just for Français! I think I'm done after I get A1. At least I know the basic. I feels like want to learn Thailand or right now but it's kinda impossible-_- Btw I took the pict on the top with my iPod. Yup, finally I got it :')!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com