Monday, March 12, 2012

Chapter 3 Page 72

Bestfriends are people who are totally aware of how retarded am I but still manages to be seen in public with me. Bestfriends are the best pain killer, the ingredients are simple; caring and sharing. Bestfriends are the weapon that can cast out my loneliness. Bestfriends doesn't say goodbye when we take separate ways but we say 'see ya later'. We're like one piano key, which is can't be some tones without other piano keys. Did you know guys? Some people say stars get reborn after 2.500 years. If we're like stars and we get reborn too, I think I'd like you to be a best part of my life again :)
Happy 2nd Years 9th Months, Dwarfs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com