Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chapter 4 Page 121

Hello again! I've been busy lately and out of topics so that's why I have't write anything, pardone moi ;)
Well, I still don't know what should I write right now, just in the mood to write something on my electric journal.
Anyway, that famous boyband from Korea is in my town right now. They held 3 days concert in here, can you imagine it? 3 FUCKING DAYS! hahahaha I bet their fans are going crazy :P and I feel bad for one of my best budy; Cici; she's one of that fans. Poor her can't see their show huuuuuuu lemme hug you Ci { } I know how it hurts :')
I just found out that my recent fav boyband, Boyfriend, will held their show too in my country. I'm going crazy if I can't see Kwangmin with my own eyes for sure. I would cry for century. Well, see Kwangmin with my owm eyes is my current dream.
Talking about dream, I planned something about my future life. I'll graduate from university (still not sure what literature that I'll take), get some job in Mattel - Barbie section. After that I'll marry someone like Freddie or Kwangmin, move to London, be a write, have two kids; Asa and Trixie, and live happily ever after! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com