Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chapter 4 Page 97

Hi! It's been a while since my last post, I'm kinda busy you know hehehe. School, france class and exams, but it's all end now (except school of course-_-) I'm done with france class first level, but I dont think I'll take another class, it's tiring-_- And exams week almost done, there's left 2 more exams for next monday. And since today is what christian people called 'Good Friday', I started my early weekend with reading my new book, second book of Fablehaven series! You have no idea how cool is Brandon Mull's words! Anyway, I slipped in the stairs 2 days ago-_- lucky me I didn't broke any bones hahaha-_-v but I injured my back and left feet, but after all I was ok. Well, happy weekend guys^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com