Thursday, July 19, 2012

Inspiration


Hi there! Meet my new idol, Lee Jieun aka IU.
Not even pretty and cute, she have a great great voice and pretty good in guitar. This unnie of mine  have an adorable personality. I ship her with my Wooyoung oppa tehehe~ Anyway, she really insipired me, besides Fanning sisters, I really love her fashion. Since her body as tiny as mine, her style is fits in me too. And I don't know why, she always gets my favorite boys being her partner in singing or being a model in her music video. Yong Hwa oppa sang with her and Hyun Woo being a model in You & I music video. Not jelous, I really adore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com