Saturday, September 6, 2014

失败是成功之母

Just started my first week in third term.

It was hard...... all the things getting hard.

The past two days I cried because of Chinese Language 3, you don't need to ask how hard it is. Pretty much seniors left behind in this class, and that makes me scared. But I need to try, I can't give up, yet.

In this term I know I'll waste so much tears. But at least, I try.

"Masuk Sastra Cina itu gampang. Ngejalanin dan lulus dengan gelarnya yang susah.", That's what they often said.

"Yang masuk satu angkatan bisa 50-60 orang, tapi yang lulus bisa jadi cuma 20an."

Dear Allah, let me be the lucky one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com