Friday, January 23, 2015

Holiday Haul

Hello again everyone.
Since it's holiday timeeeee (round of applause), let me share some things in that I did the past few weeks, yippie. And I'll show you a very recommended kdrama (as usual, me and my kdramas things).

1. New Year, New Hair.


I don't know? 
It's been a habit lately since I entered college, the end of the term means cut my hair.
I like to keep my hair short (since it wont grow longer than my shoulder anyway), I'm not the type that treat my hair often, so it's better if it keep this short. Pardon the pimples on my forehead btw hehehehe.

2. Books


You can't keep me away from good books.
Holday means bunch of free times, bunch of free times means me & my books time!
Yay.
So these two is the last two that I bought, but I haven't finished reading Angelfall bcs I'm too preoccupied by games lately.

3. Games!


Actually, Everysing is a karaoke thinggy, well it's pretty fun to have karaoke machine in your phone and you can carry it everywhere, especially when you're in a badmood.



And it shows your score too! (I only captured the highest scoreof course)


Oh I never get enough with this one hahaha.
My part of childhood remain in this game. I started play this game when I understand english just a very tiny bit.



Who can say no to The Sims? :)))))))


4. KDrama


THIS. IS. THE. NEWEST. DRAMA. THAT. YOU. SHOULD. WATCH.
It's just the 2 episodes but the story is going pretty well, or should I say too well because I cried earlier because of this drama. Really. You should watch and see.









HAPPY HOLIDAY!
Ugh college starts in 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com