Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Spirits. 2011 Wishes. 2011 Words.

Happy New Year bluggies!
Hopeffuly this year we can more appreciate for what we have and what we get :)




Talking about New Year, how's ur new year's eve? Great? All countries closed this year with super-duper-amazing fireworks. Hopes next year I can celebrate the New Year in the Moon. I wanted to see the whole world turns to put fireworks. I want to see that from the special place, from Moon.

London, UK.

Disneyland, Hongkong, China.

Paris, France.

Singapore.

Sydney, Australia.

2011 Wishes
- Get through the school day with enthusiasm
- Signed XI-Bahasa
-Not lost my extraordinary imagination
- Longlasting friendship
- iTouch & PSP
- Astroboy Bag (I'm saving up for this, I must buy it this weekend!)
2011 Words
I like to imagine. I like makin' stories. I like watchin' movies. I'll live my days like I was in the story or movie. Just so you know, imagination is more imortant for me.





Huggies & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com