Sunday, January 9, 2011

How Can I Forget A Best Part of My Life?

Yesterday I went to a Junior High School to practise taekwondo, red belt special training. Actually, Cici deceive me-_- and finally i came to practise. Dear Cici & Zackry, thanks for forcing me. If I didn't come, maybe I'll regret.
Don't ya know guys?
I almost forgot what it was like running without shoes.
I almost forgot how it feels to say numbers in Korean language.
I almost forgot what it was like beating so fast after running for a long time.
I almost forgot how serious I am now looking at a target to kick.
I always liked training for physical, speed and, body balance. Such as training for the tournament. Honestly it's better than taegeuk. Yesterday, while physical training, my gut feels pain, especially when I'm breathing. I wanted to cry 'cause this fucking pain, but it's so uncool. I got a break early. Im such a weak barbie, sit helpless, but, when I looked, I saw them ; Luthfan, Kak Yulia, Kak Ita, Fani, Zackry and Cici; they cheer me up. I realized that I had forgotten this part, the best part of my life. Yeah. Im a fighter. I became a fighter earlier than my other besties. I'd love this fighter world so fucking damn much. And now, Im back and I'll try to don't leaving this cool activities again.

Hem then, i started addicted with Shugo Chara. It's manga. Andin recomended that, thankies dearest :* and you know what? I found some lovely words:

I wonder where 'likes' become 'loves'. 'Likes' as in friend. 'Likes' as respect. There are so many different kinds of 'likes'. So when does 'likes' turn into 'loves'? Where's the boundary? - Nagihiko

People usually fall in love based on looks but, their true selves maybe very different from how they look. - Nagihiko

Thanks Nagihiko :') that words meaning a lot for me. Just like Amu-chan, "Im still a baby chick in love. No, Im still an egg."
I like Iki but, I didn't know the real Iki. I was only looking at him from the outside and that's isn't enough.
I just 'likes' Iki. How about 'loves'? It 'll come someday.


Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com