Thursday, January 27, 2011

Too Flat To Faced

Heya fellas!
We're gonna saying good-bye to this sweet January hm not sweet enough for sure. Im gettin' more stupid than before, and more calm. I spend all my time in my 'own world', yeah, even Im in school and that made me looks so.................. weird? that's right.
Soooooooo, where we start? Okay, let's talk about my Auntie & her son who lived in Aussie, they came here last week. We have a great dinner last Sunday. They brought me 2 jackets & some cool 'n cute clothes.
This week is kinda hell for me. In maths class on tuesday I got punish & also today-_- shit what a fckn teacher-_- ehm sorry for my terrible words, I become more weird than before cz' some problem. Geez I think this post is sososososo unimportan, i just miss blogging. So, see ya!







Oh wait!
I found a great words from Finding Neverland,

All great writers begin with a good leather binding and a respectable title.



Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com