Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Sure That I'm Pathetic and Creep and Like That.

Hi there! I'm busy with school again, yup, exams and homeworks exactly and you know that I'm not good at studying so, I really tired act like I enjoying come to sucks school and meeting friends. Like I wearing a mask everytime 'till I'm home. I've told my Dad & Mom that I wanted to go another school in another country, I said Perth; Australia is maybe better for me 'cause as I told you, my auntie live there. Mom said, "Do ur best in ur high school, maybe u can study in another country without a cost frm ur parents.", that words, I really don't want to heard it. But Dad gimme a lil' happienes, jst for a while, "Do you want to spend ur high school's time in Aussie?", when he ask that I was jst like aaaaaaaaaarghhh is this a miracle????!?? But after then, "I can't let u rite now, but u can choose a university at there.", another fake words. Should I begging 'till they believe me that I'm super duper tired of this plain life? After new year's break I become more quiet calm & creep. Right now, I really don't care what I'm doing or what I'm thinking. If you really really know me, I've changed a lot. Not in a looks, but in habit, attitude or sumthin like that. I realize it of course, "The New Me" is absolutely sucks. I gettin don't understand what I written by my hand in my math, physics & chemistry books. I can't takin' control of my own imagination, sometimes it shown in the unright times. Wtf is going on with me? I need a long break from all this kind of shit. I want to go to some peacefully place to fix my brain and my heart. My bestfriends. I wish they're alway there whenever I need them but, this is not a movies or novels or comics. This isn't easy like ZWIIIIINK! and they're come when I'm crying. This fake life is just hurt me or kinda I hurt my self. I lied that I'm okay. I wearing mask almost all day long, maybe all weeks. I'm tired of everyting for sure. Even I think that I don't wanna meet my bestfriends this time, how rude. Sorry guys, I ♥ you all. But this time I don't want to meet one of you. You can still contact me on twitter, Blackerry Messanger or my handphone. I need a time for myself to thinking and keep believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com