Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday my beloved fiance!!
I wishing you all the greatest wish ever. Oh my god I can't believe you grown up this fast :') blah sounds like Im his mother zzzzz but, seriously! He grown up so fast since the last time he playing Arthur and The Vengeance of Maltazard. Mommy I want to see Freddie before he grown too up-_- (?) aaaaaaaaaaaaaa why this boy made me so fuckin crazy aaaaaaa I really really adore him ya know. I'd love in english and practise so hard in english because I wanted to meet him, sounds sweet and lovely, huh? Yap! Someday I'll meet that gorgeous boy! And in 14th February, I dedicated that day as "Freddie's Day" haha, everything in my phone is all about him:

see? its 6:06, F, Freddie

birthday greeting in twitter

and its me Fred, ur special little lady kyaaa><
Sigh... Freddie is not a kid anymore but me?-_- Im trully a kid zzzzz
Freddie said last year, "When you're eighteen, you can't act like a kid anymore." aw thats so mature and I hate it Fred, sorry. But yeaaa its just like you. I hate the fact that you must grown up Fred but, I'll grown up to and catch you in Cambridge! So wait for me and prepare ur self ;P
Bunch of hugs & kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com