Saturday, February 5, 2011

Being loved by someone is wonderful. Even I never get a boyfrnd but I know how its like to be loved by someone.
The one who tried to get closer to me is a cheerful & gorgeous boy, I realize it. Call him Timmy. We're in the same club and became a classmate in grade 8th. He ask for my cellphone number & other girls in our club. The first time he text me is for tell me his cellphone number and we had a lil' chat. It continous everyday, he text me everyday. Sometimes its annoy me but most of his message made me smile and never make me bored. He's rush boy and never-stop-asking, kinda mature but more childish. And that's all my favorite side about him. We have a same hobbies, a lil' thing that made us different is Timmy always think about reality and me? Clumsy day dreamer. One time Timmy really made me worried, he playing with the boys from our class and he made his lips bleed, I texting him after I arrived at home. What I remember the most is he send me a cheer message when I went to the tournament, that's the sweetest thing he ever gave to me.
Gently but sure, he made me fall for him. Its my beginning and also a sad ending. I don't know what a stupid things that I've done at that time, he started to giving up. We had practise that noon, we switching a partner, and then Timmy is my partner. I can't faced him, my face getting hot and maybe turn into red. I don't know how 'bout Timmy, but I guess he must be same like me. Practise time was done. In the same day but in different time its all over. That night, Timmy didn't send me even just a one message. In the next day, Eky told me that Timmy chat with Cici, Timmy told Cici that when I become his partner, I don't wanna faced him 'cz I hate him and blablablablablabla. When I heard that, feels like I wanna scream AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU, IDIOT!!! I CAN'T FACED YOU BECAUSE IM TOO SHY!!!!!!!! CAN'T YOU THINK ABOUT THAT REASON?????!!??????? WHY YOU GIVE UP JUST LIKE THAT?? URE REALLY AN IDIOT!!!! Its all ended just like that. No more text message from Timmy, its kinda lonely. I remember how sad am I when I told Adin about that. I'm too scared to look at Timmy. After that he get a girlfrnd, not a nice one for sure, and they're broke up so soon. I heard from my junior the reason why they're broke up is me. Wtf. Idiot. Why you're use that way to erase me frm ur memories? Its hurt ya know.
Finally, he get close to me again, as a friend, and as a bestfriend. Timmy already got a match girlfrnd. Yeah, she's adoreble, gorgeous, smart, beauty, cute, kind, sweet hm better than me in everything exactly. And now, I just can regret for what I've done in the past. I don't wanna feels hurt like that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com