Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hello readers!
I've got an unforgettable experience yesterday!
Yeah, I went to Ponds Teens Concert to see David Archuleta KYAAAAAAAA *screamoutlound*
He show out between 8 or 9 pm and I already standing in front of the stage since afternoon.
Yeah, It's all for Archie. For Archie .....
Oh Lord he's so close with me!!!! The space between us is less than 2 meters! HOW CLOSE GUYS? HOW CLOSE?!
When he singin' in front of me it's lyk ...... aih, I saw Archie singing with my own eyes! How lucky! :')
Even rain made the ground so muddy, my white shoes & my favorite jeans become dirty, it doesn't matter for me.
I still can't believe he singing in front of me, live.
He sang almost 15 songs.
What I remember is Something 'Bout Love, A Little Too Not Over You (my favorite one!!!), Falling Stars, Touch My Hand, Elevator, Zero Gravoty, My Hands, some of his new song, A Thousand Miles (OHGOD), and Crush for the closing :')
And Archie said a lovely words,

"If you want something or have of passion of something, just go for it!"

Well, enjoy the picts! (taken by Elvina's digital camera)


Fireworks party in the end!


Thank you Ponds Teens Concert for the amazing show!
Thank you Archie for the great performance! My first concert belongs to you *smooches*
Kisses and Huges for Archie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com