Saturday, July 2, 2011

My Getss

What's "gets" ?
"Gets" is short of "Ugets"
What's "ugets" ?
Well, I don't know either-_-
It's becouse my JHS friend, Dinda, often talk about "Uget - Uget" eum it sounds funny rite? Yeah, that word.
In high school, I can't stop my habit to talk "Uget - Uget", if someone act so weird I said "Ergh, ure just lyk Uget - Uget".
Next, My Gets it self is me, Andin and Rafe (her name is Nadya Vera but i call her Rafe).
That time we hangout together, yep, we have same hobby, reading. We hunt some comics together. In our way to home, Rafe make a private Blackberry group for us, so, we can share about comics or novel that we buy. Rafe named that group "Ugets B)" hahaha so, that's the meaning of My Gets <3
I love them, really. They know that I really don't like our school, but, around them I felt the different atmosphere. Reminds that I'll be in the different class with them is just lyk ................ somebody kill one of my dwarfs :'''' Yea, they got the same position as my dwarfs.
I'm gonna miss our convertation in class Din, Raf :''
I'll miss our crazy-future-planning, Raf
I'll miss our sharing time, Din
Loveyouboth ({})

Me (Left) Rafe (Right)
She's in Aussie rite now, homestay program with her lil' brother
Basketball is her favorite. She's so tall, ergh I envy her.
The next TOP International young singer! I support her dream just like she support me :')
Stay like that, Raf ({})

Andin (Left) Me (Right)
She has a same name as me, Andina - Anandina ({})
She know what am I looks like & almost know all of my stories.
She's so good in Mathematics (yucks :s) and she draw cute anime.

I'm sure, I'cant get a classmates lyk you two for the second time.
I hope we can stay hangout together :")
Send you lot of my loveeeee <3

3 comments:

  1. Ugets ugets! :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. nachiiiiiiiiiiiiiii miss ya like craizehh!
    let's hang out togetheeerr . we didnt do it last month! aku sudah ketinggalan banyak komik :''''
    -rafecantik

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tasha: just uget-uget ;)

    @ Rafe: miss you most!!!! :'' when will we gonna hang again? just contact meh! love Button already hv number 3!!

    ReplyDelete

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com