Wednesday, December 28, 2011

#2011 Memories

From the first place of liquid darkness, within the second place of air and light, I set down the following record with its mixture of fact and truths and memories of truths and its direction toward the Third Place, where the starting point is myth.
-Janet Frame-

Some of memories stay in my mind and never gonna fade, and here some of my #2011Memories :
  • #2011Memories For the first of my life, saw David Archuleta concert with my own eyes.
  • #2011Memories Signed the best class ever, Language Class.
  • #2011Memories Saw Greyson Chance on public television, live performance in Indonesia! Made me drop my tears :')
  • #2011Memories Got lotsssssss of money in one day and I bought lotsssss of books.
  • #2011Memories Cried in front of people in my class and teacher while I'm gonna performing reading a poem-_-
  • #2011Memories Best surprise birthday party from dwarfs { }
  • #2011Memories Cried because of ........... :$
  • #2011Memories Turn into such a bad personality because of jelous.
  • #2011Memories GOT FREDDIE HIGHMORE'S ORIGINAL PICT AND HIS REAL SIGNATURE IN IT.
  • #2011Memories Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 :''''''''')
  • #2011Memories Stupidest convertation ever with Mas Bondy & Daniel.
  • #2011Memories Randomly found things when I was in 7th grade, it's all about "Lalu" and yeah.... you know.. :''''

That's just a part of my memories.
Gonna have another memories in 2012, hopes it gonna be another best memories.
Ka-Chaw ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com