Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 will end soon, can't believe it :')
There're so much times left in this year.
I remember last year at this time, I hate everything around me. But now, I really enjoying my days. I signed a class that I'm dreaming of, my beloved XI - Language of course, heart yah Bakwan { } :* I took Français course, I spend a best birthday ever with a nice present, and much more fun than last year.
And here, my wishes for 2012:
  • Get much more fun
  • Go to Taylor Swift's concert
  • Be able to playing guitar like a pro
  • New collection of novels and comics
  • Next level in Français class
  • Keep on the rank in my class, erm maybe get the higest rank
  • iTouch, haha, still don't get it yet :'''''''''')
  • 3rd anniversary with dwarfs { }
  • Taller and fatter..................
That's all enough!
Well, I'm kinda sooner to say this but,


No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com