Sunday, June 24, 2012

Imagine

Imagine EXO as my big brothers.

Xiumin: The big brother who always plays with me, eats with me, and laughs with me. He's very soft towards me.

Luhan: The big brother who likes to buy me stuff. He's my cuddly big brother who unfortunately looks much much younger than me. He's my favorite after all!

Kris: The biggest (literally) big brother. He is the strict one. Always checks on me. Doesn't like it when I talk  to boys. But even if he's difficult on me, he cares the most. He will kick the ass of the jerk who will hurt me.

Suho: One of my favorite big brother. He will listen to my troubles, let me cry on his shoulders and buys me ice-cream after. Drops and picks me up at school everyday. Very soft hearted big brother.

Lay: The big brother who doesn't talk much, but delivers the funniest jokes. I'm not very close to him, but once he hears about a jerk who makes me cry, he will kick the jerk's ass with Kris.

Baekhyun: The funniest big brother. He plays with me since I were born. I laugh with him until I cry. I hold his hands while walking.

Chen: Also one of my favorite big brothers. The sweetest one. He also checks on me a lot, but he's not authoritative like Kris. I run to him when I have problems with my studies. He takes turn with Suho for dropping me off or picking me up at school. 

Chanyeol: The troll big brother. Always laughs at my fails. We always have childish fights, but he couldn't resist me and start trolling me again until I just laugh it off.

D.O: The big brother I always irritated with. We fight almost everyday. I'll only stop when Kris gets sick of my screaming.

Tao: The big brother I can troll. We both always bbuing bbuing around the house until the others get annoyed. He always falls for my pranks. Will suchu a jerk who hurts me.

Kai: The big brother who doesn't talk to me often because of playing too much video / online games, but he's still my favorite one. When we're together alone, he will talk about his "achievements".

Sehun: The big brother who acts as the younger one. I like trolling him and ruffling his hair. Like Luhan, he's also very cuddly towards me.


Well, If this is true, I don't need any boyfriend. Being around them is enough :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com