Friday, June 29, 2012

Welcome, Senior Year ☀


Hi guys, I just got my report card for the last semester in my 11th grade today. Just so you know, I really did my best for the final exam and guess what???????!????? My score is in the top 5 in my class and I'm in the 4th place. YIPPIE. After the 'forever study' things and of course pray, I got what I wanted. Ok, goodbye 11th grade. Good bye fun year. Hello 12th grade, hello study-study-study-and-forever-study. Promise, I'll do my best again. I have to keep my score high for one more semester and VOALA! one VIP ticket to the university. Wish me luck. And, let's work hard together again, XI-Ba.........., I mean, XII-Bahasa ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com