Friday, August 3, 2012

Why I Love Ash From The Iron Fey Series


Why I love Ash? Ash is a perfection human ehm I mean, fairy being. The way you describe him is perfection, like I can see what Meghan see. Not only I can see what Meghan see, but also I can feels what she feels towards Ash. He’s a dark prince but once you know well about him, you’ll fall hard for him, and that’s why I love him. I love him like the way Meghan did. His words to Meghan maybe a sword at first, but lately only his words that melted her heart (besides Puck of course).
Here’s one of my favorite line, “I will always be your knight, Meghan Chase,”, oh God YES ASH YOU’LL ALWAYS BE MY KNIGHT><, “And I swear, if there’s a way for us to be together, I will find it. No matter how long it takes. If I have to chase your soul to the ends of enternity, I won’t stop until I find you, I promise.”, that’s it, Ash, well done, beautiful words, I’m totally yours.
So all I can say about Ash is perfection, no other words. Julie Kagawa, you made a perfect character than any other writers. I hope someday I can be an amazing writer like you :’D
FOREVER TEAM ASH!

Anyway, I would like it if Skandar Keynes can be Prince Ash. The way you describe Ash's gaze in the story really fits Skandar well. Skandar have that kind of Ice Prince aura, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com