Saturday, December 1, 2018

Beijing Weekend Escape

23th November 2018.


Finally, after we planned it really well and suddenly got a sudden change of train ride time, the day is come!
Me and Sarah still have to attend classes. For me only 1 class until lunch time, but Sarah suddenly has a replacement class at 2 PM, which actually that was the time of our first train ride choice, but because she cannot ditch this class (she has a presentation exam), so we change our train ride time to around 6 PM if I'm not mistaken. But well, at least we didn't cancel our weekend plan!

Oxye picked us up at Beijing West Railway Station, and helped us find our Airbnb for the weekend. The place is located in the Chaoyang District, and easy to located. The owner is A SUPER KIND HEARTED 姐姐 I've ever know :') She live with 2 adorable cats in the apartment.
And because we arrived pretty late and tired, so no plan for the night, we only ordered McD for dinner.


24th November 2018.


We get out of our Airbnb around 9.40 AM and  went out to walked to a bus station. First stop is 798 Art District! It was ok actually, not to crowded so I can take a pictures of cute alleys and walls peacefully.









We only walked on the outside, because to enter the art gallery we should pay 几块钱 :( but I'm still satisfied tho. And it was quiet cold and windy ew. Why is Beijing colder than Shijiazhuang that day.

After that we went to a mall for lunch. Sarah recommend that place of course because last time she stayed in Beijing for 4/5 months. The restaurant named 外婆家, THE FOOD WAS B0000MB. We meetup with Sarah's friends there too! They're super nice. Then we all went to 王府井 (Wangfujing), FINALLY AFTER 2 YEARS, WANGFUJING AGAIN. And of course, couldn't skip the matcha ice cream!!!!!!

lining up for matcha ice cream!!

And we walked again to buy a milk tea that Shijiazhuang didn't have the store lol. It was... so so, Yihetang's kaonai still win my taste buds.

AND I FINALLY WENT TO BIRDNEST AT NIGHT HUHUHUH.
That was actually my Summer 2016 bucket list :"))) but still fine, see, when I said I will go back to China someday, I really did go back. I'm so grateful!





I went back tired and dizzy. I take a rest for a while then I went out to greet my Airbnb host and we talked a lot, in Chinese with little bit English. Siwen 姐 is super nice, she probably my alter ego. She studied in Italy for 3 years before and now she works as a designer in 三里屯, the most cool district I believe in Beijing. Did I said she is super nice? HUHU yes she is that nice and kind. I can practice my Chinese language with her. She's such a talented artist. She shows me her favorite author of Chinese's children book.




Its such a blessing to meet her, and lets not forget about her cats!!!!! YES SHE OWNS 2 PRETTY CATS HUHUHUHUH





Really, If I come back to Beijing again, I really would love to stay at her place again. And I just know on my way back that her place is THAT NEAR to the famous CCTV building! I haven't got a chance to take a picture of that place, so yes, definitely will be back again!


25th November 2018.


Prepared to go back since morning, we planned to check out of Siwen 姐's place a little late because our train ride back is at 4 PM, and I still want to visit 1 more place before going back. After packing I had a chit chat again with Siwen 姐. It was such a pleasure to talk to her, I feels really related to her. Surely I'll visit her again in the future!

After checked out, with my heavy backpack we went to 南锣鼓巷 (Nanluoguxiang), I want to visit the Cat Cafe! It was great too!





 Ordered this Hello Kitty Curry for lunch.



And this is 南锣鼓巷's street.






 Now, I'm typing this on my train ride back to Shijiazhuang. My seat got separated faaaar awaaaay from Sarah lol we don't know why. But it's okay.
My short visit to Beijing was pleasant. In a really short time I got to went to many places in town. Next time, I'll surely explore more of Beijing!




Love, Nach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com