Saturday, December 8, 2018

The First Snow

IT'S SNOWING FINALLY!

5th December that morning, my class started at 10.20 AM, so as usual, that morning around 7 AM, I am still laying on my bed. Sarah is already getting ready for class, she has a morning class, and when she opened the curtain she said, "NYIL IT'S SNOWING!", I immediately get up and went to the window, YES IT'S SNOWING OUTSIDE!



(pardon my dirty window, I don't know how to clean it up)

I saw the snow slowly falling, it was calming and somehow magical. Thank you God, for letting me saw another amazing thing that you created for this world.

I made a cup of warm tea and enjoyed it while watching the falling snow, it was wonderful and calm morning. After a while, I'm getting ready for the class, and thinking what should I wear of course.
My friend send me a message if I want to go to class together with her, so yeah, we went to class together, and took some pictures outside.

With Leslie & Chiara, the first two persons I shared my first snow experience!

She's cold, but mostly happy!






I didn't get to took more pictures :( maybe in the next falling snow? (is that even a correct term)

Oh! As the snows falling, it was a friend's birthday too! We celebrate her birthday at night.
She must be so blessed because it's snowing on her birthday!
Once again, happy birthday, dear Santa babyyyyy!










With Love, Nach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com