Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Hate To Be A Loser


Im a loser.
Im afraid to tell what i've got to say.
Always running from reality.
I don't want to face the fear.
Too shy to stand in front of many people.
Surrender if i fails.
Crying when i did something wrong.
Keeping my own feelings.
Im a selfish girl.
Always rely on other people, especially my bestfriens.


But, ..... i think...







I've to chance myself.
I don't want to be a burden to my bestfriends.
Forgive me guys....
Hemm, i get some word from Coraline (novel):

"If you feel scared, but still go away, that means you're brave."

From that word i know something,
Don't run from reality anymore.
Don't obey your fear.
Hey bloggers, regret always come at the end of the story, right?
I must fight my fear!!
The fear that i must be faced may exist in 27th June 2010.
Yep, taekwondo exam.
Im so afraid, guys, but i must be brave!
Wish me luck bloggers :)


Hug & Kisses @dinacchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com