Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Speech?Less?

Hey bloggers, my leader told me to remainder someone to join hemmm extracurricular show in my junior high school.
So?
Tell him... ergh, or her?
Him.
Okay, just tell him din.
Im shy, or afraid? Gah idk-_-
Why? Did you 've problem with him?
Yes! Ehh? I mean no, i dont have any problem.
And then? Whats wrong? Just tell him!
Sigh.. Should i tell him?
Of course, your leader choose you to tell him.
Why? How about Fani? My leader always rely him!
He choose you.
WHY??????????
You 've his cellphone number. C'mon, just send him one message din.
I gave his number to Cici and my leader. Why didn't he do it by himself?
Your leader trust you to remainder him.
Yeah, he want to disgrace me=_="
WHAT DID YOU SAY STUPID GIRL?! He just trust you to do it!
Yap.
So? Do you want to disappoint him?
No. I just.... i just can't do it...
JUST DO IT, DINA!!!!!!!!!!!!
OKAY OKAY OKAY! I'll send him a message. What i've got to say?
Tell him that your leader need him to the school event.
What if he doesn't want to come?
You've to try.
What if he thinks this is just my excuse to meet him?
Haa?
What if he thought i just lying?
What do you talking about, girl?????????!
Sorry, Im just.... im..... yeah, you know.... he's.......
I know. You broke the rules in this new blog again.
This is the second time, i guess.
Now, it's up to you. Wanna remainder him or disappointing ur leader?
I don't wanna disappoint my leader!
So, remainder him. Just send him a message.
Im speechless.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's not funny.
You're funny dinnnn!
?????
It's almost 3 years and you... still afraid?
Yeah.. Thanks for remaind me about that.
Tell him or you'll always afraid.
Maybe he'll chance ur opinion in his eyes.
If i fail?
Keep smiling, you 've ur bestfriends; Meyo, Cici, Zackry, Fani & Luthfan, they'll always with you.
Okay... I'll try.
Good girl :) Don't be sad if you fail, deal?
Ergh......
Deal?????
Hmhh.... Deal...
Perfect ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com