Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Holly-Day

Hey bloggers!
Hemm tomorrow i'll go to my new school, 31 Senior High School, for pre-orientation school period. Still wearing Junior High School uniform, still wearing 199 JHS tie, but, i go to different school ;( gonna feels so awkward. As i said in my last post, i can't find my-usual-beloved-friends in my new school. New school, new friends, new situation, new location & new senior. Hmhh i already missing my Junior High School friends. What should i do for tomorrow? What will happen tomorrow? enghhh forget that-_- that question just make me nervous all the time, seriously!
Ohyeaa two days ago i went swimming with my dwarfs♥ + Tari & Dinda our bitches ;p
We took some picts, enjoyyy:

thats Tari (sitting on the edge of the pool), Me (with swimming goggles) & Meyo

with Meyo♥


Fani is took all picts, you cant find him in that picts
Emmm just wanna share that!
Wish me luck for tomorrow! Be nice senior!


Hug & Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com