Friday, July 16, 2010

Pre-Orientation School Period

Heyho bloggers

This morning i go to my new school at 5am-_- yeahh my home is far from 31 SHS~ whereas the pre-Orientation School Period is start at 6am! Ergh too morning . In the taxi (pst i went to my school by taxi wkwkwk) i send a message to my-new-friend-who-i've-never-seen-before but i saw her replies after the pre-Orientation School Period is overr ahaha~
Hem first, the teacher said we (10th grader) must lined up in the field for the class division, but, the rain is started to fall and we move to the Hall. Hem when i move alone, i remember when im around a lot of people likes this as usual Fani/ Cici /Zackry /Luthfan /Meyo grab my hand or my sholder and said, "watch out, dont let lose, little girl!", i miss that word, guys....
Okayyy dont let tears come!
I get 'G Group'! Yeah not bad, but my-new-friend-who-i've-never-seen-before is in 'I Group' u,u i still dont have a friends in my group. G.... is not bad... 'G' from _G_ and 'G' from Greyson Chance
We get the riddle from our senior to what we have to bring it on Monday~
This riddle is in Indonesian languange:
  • Pulpen Terbang: it means a pen by Pilot brand
  • Buku Tulis Orang Sunda: it means a book by AA brand
  • Snack; Kedelai Santai: it means Soy Joy
  • Food; matahari di atas cacing: it means egg over fried noodles
  • Drik; 6T: it means air putih (mineral water), the word 't' position is in the 6th. Count it!
  • Buah Laptop: apple~
Thanks for some people who helped me to finished this riddle
And the colour of 'G Group' isssssssss.......................................................... pink oh what a cute colouuuuuur>< actually, i really dont like pink for my stuff! and we must wearing the pink ribbon and pink name tag. If it blue? black? green? purple? i'll take it. But pink?! OH they're trying to kill me , but what should i do? Complain? Maybe my name 'll written in their blacklist
I must patient for 3 days....... c'mon Dina! just 3 days!
Eumm hopes i can find new friends quickly!
Wish me luckkkk
ONE MORE! Here my school~


not just this, this school still widely laterally ang backward!

Hall Room




Just that! Keep reading


Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com