Saturday, July 17, 2010

Prepare For Name Tag~

Yo bloggers!
This night i made my name tag for Orientation School Period.
Hem still not finish yet-_- because im tired makin' 31 SHS's Badge.


huah not easy as you see the badge, seriously!
I had to erase the mistakes many times and draw againnnn><
But the badge already done, wohooow~
I wanna say "Thank you so muchhh!" to Shipo (color markers),
and on all stationary from Pandy (pencil case),

Aw thank you so much guys to helped me finished that badge ;)
AND.....................................
Im gettin' bored and made this:

This is my heart, LOL

Who's inside?????????

Exactly, Freddie Highmore


Hahaha just random pict for tonight ;)


Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com