Thursday, July 22, 2010

Miss Ya ;(

Hey readers :D
Orientation School Period already doneeeeeeee! and now.............. im Anandina Swastika Dewi, student from 31 Senior High School YAAAAAY! gimme applause (?) wk
So, today i faced the placement test; math and indonesian. I feels so stupid when i did the test-_- my last holiday made me so stupid_-_ since the final exam in my Junior High School (i guess my holiday is three or four months :o so long) i've never studying._.
Ohyea i still feels awkward in my new school. I still don't have a close friend(s). But.............. i think i started love someone ;p ahahahaha yeah! He's my claasmate in X-G. He's cute, he's cool, he's handsome, he's...... awesome :D! But i don't know his name...... AHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A SILLY?!-_- today in school i wearing the scout's uniform and..... he also wearing the same uniform!!!!! in my class, almost people wearing batik's uniform but me and 'him' wearing scout's uniform..... wohohoho~ v^o^v hem when im waiting Millaty's friend, i saw 'him' stand near two girl, i think one of two gilr is his girlf>< huueeeeeeeeeeeeeee i don't wanna know the truth!-_- please dont be true. you dont have a girlf and i would like to be ursssss :p

Ohyeaa i miss my bestfriend so much..Really miss them.
I miss Fani's joke.
I miss Cici's voice.
I miss Luthfan's laugh.
I miss Zackry's bully.
I miss Meyo's smile.
I miss our time together.
Miss me too, guys?
Hopes yeah...
BIG HUG FROM ME><

Hug&Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com