Friday, July 23, 2010

Iki♥ Dwarfs♥ Hachigoro♥

Bonjour readers ;)

Thanks God it's Saturday!
Yesterday is my last day in X-G, my Orientation School Period's class, now im in X-D. Feels so lonely 'cause ehm theboy-whos-my-classmate-in-Gclass is not with me anymore......
ARGH! Gimme back my X-G huhuhu :( he's in X-A, i still want to be his classmate :'( hem let's call him 'Iki'. When i saw Iki's photo album in facebook, i feel............ weirdo?.... and....... surprised! There's a albums when Iki spend his holiday in KL&Spore, just that. And the freaky thing is......... Hachigoro also been there and have a photo album in facebook too, just at KL&Spore too!!!!!!! Engh-_- what's the meaning of this sign?_-_ I think maybe Iki and Hachigoro went KL&Spore in the same time, or maybe they saw each other?=_=" And the other weirdo thing is............................. me and Iki choose 1 Senior High School and neither kick from there HAHAHAHAHA-_- If im in 1 Senior High School, maybe i can saw Iki at there too. Oh no, Iki become to my new crush!!!!!>< From Iki... i liked his smile, his babyface, his style and his attitude :) but i never thought he would be my another crush hehehe.
The first time i saw Iki, i wanted to sing this lyrics:

"When I saw you over there
I didn't mean to stare
But my mind was everywhere
I wanna know you"

"I wanna know where you go
I wanna find out what you know
And maybe someday down the road
I'll sit back and say to myself
Yeah, I thought so!"

"You smile and never shout
You stand out in the crowd
You make the best of every situation"

"Correct me if I'm wrong
You're fragile and you're strong
A beautiful and perfect combination"


All lyrics from Archie ft Miles-I Wanna Know You ahahaha, thanks you both to singing this song ;p
Everything in yours is a perfect combination Ikiiii
Now, stop talk about Iki!

In the afternoon, Meyo told me she's on the way to 199 Junior High School with Cici, because i really miss them, of course i followed them to 199 JHS. When i got there, i immediately hug Meyo first. Did you know? when i hug Meyo, i wanted to cryyyy :') then i hug Cici u,u
Luthfan and Zackry is at there too, but they're practise Taekwondo, but im a lil' dissapointed, i come there because i want to meet Zackry, but he didn't play with me as usual :( lil' bit angry..
And we took some photos but i can't give it to you right now.


And todaaaaaaaaaaay, 24th July 2010, is Hachigoro's birthday :D !!!!!!!!!!
Then in 12.00 pm, i send a birthday message to him hehe, im i the first? hopes yeah!
Happy Birthday Hachigoro Fuschida :) wish you all the best!
thanks for being my favorite, my best, my #1 almost over 3 years, start from i saw you at 199 Junior High School. I know i can't be yours. You know that i love you, but you don't feel i was ur truble. Thanks for fulfilling my invitation in 5th March 2010. Since i like you i got a few lessons, one of them; Don't neglect those who approach you, who really likes you, who saw you from his heart, not from the physical. Yeah, i ever felt lost people like me, me and him might be a little different but we get along, but because i still liked Hachigoro, i let him away. When he gave up, i started to like him. ahahaha what a fool i am. Now she already has a boyfriend. Yeah i can only hope the best for him, because now i expect Iki!
Back to Hachigoro.
Hopes you can find ur future girlf. Just so you know, always pray the best for you.
Even though i've new crush, you're still the one :') !


Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com