Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Shocking Story Between Me & Iki

HEY READERS I HAD A WEIRD & SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT ME AND MY NEW CRUSH, IKI!!!
Ehm okay calm down Dinnnnnn.
Fuh fuh fuh fuh......
Then the big news is..................................................
I EVER MET IKI BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, this is sucha awkward story ahahaha.
Where i've met him?
Okay, i'll tell you readers!


Eheeem..
I've told this story in my old blog.
One day, when im still in 8th grader, me, Meyo, Cici & Ekky went to Jakarta's old town. First, we visited Fatahillah's museum. After we look around in the museum, we moved to the Fatahillah's museum forecourt. There was Debus attraction. We watch that attraction. Shortly after, there was a gruop of children who passed in front of us. They wore the same t-shirt. I think they're going to Study Tour. Then i fallin' love at first sight with one of the child. I like his style! I got remember the colour of his sneakers ahahaha (i've told about him in my old blog). I said to Meyo, Cici & Ekky, "Hey, that boy looks so handsome and cute!", they said, "Which boy?", "That one! Who wear red-blue-brown Sneakers!". After seeing him, we went to lunch and visit other museums.


For almost one year, i still never saw him. In fact, i never remember him anymore.


Until that time comes..
When the Orientation School Period's class division on 16th July 2010. I saw him but still don't remember him. After the test, still in X-G, i started to like him (for the second time), exactly, still don't remember him. And yesterday, i found that at his Facebook's photo album!!!! I found the photo when he and his friends wear that t-shirt..... feels like i ever saw them before.... but where? and... when? and i saw him.... wearing that sneakers!!! OH GOD! I remember that sneakers! than the flashback comes.................. back to the time when im in Fatahillah's museum.
I was shocked.Then..... i laugh.
This is weirdooooo!
What the meaning of this sign?!
We meet again!!!!
Thank you so muchhhhh Allah SWT :')
Feels so happy after i know that! :'D


Ohyea here big present from X-G

X-G with Kak Bian, im wearing scout's uniform ;p the girl one haha


X-G with Kak Anna, im gonna miss this class so much :')


Hey, can u find me readers? and............................ can u find Iki? he's at there too xoxo





Hug & Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


this widget by www.bloggerarticle.com